Friday, April 29, 2022

Sweet as Honey Dapper doodad


Happy Friday1
This is "Sweet as Honey" the newest Dapper Doodad available here in our Etsy shop!
Here are all 5 of the "Bee" Dapper Doodads! They are the sweetest!
"Sweet as Honey"
"Honey Bees and Flowers Please"
"Honey Bee Farm"
"Snowed In Honey" 
"Honey Delivery"
Stitched on 28 count white Monaco that was dyed with Apple Green Rit Dye then coffee Tea dunked
 
I used the Honey Jar and bee
 charm from 141 Designs on Etsy . I used Chelsea's Checks in black and white and mustard and white . The fabric is decoupaged to the top..

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!

  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: