Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Forget Me Not Seeds .. Tiered Tray Tidbit


Good morning!
This is "Forget Me Not" Seeds ..the newest "Tiered TRay Tidbit" available here in our Etsy shop 
"Coneflower Seeds" Finsihed on a block from Michael's last year
Black Eyed Susan Seeds" .Watering can from Scarlet Sky TX Designs on Etsy .
"Lavender Seeds". Finished on a stand from 141 design son Etsy 
 "Forget Me Not Seeds" Finished on another wood block from Michael's ..for finishing I used Stithcing Housewives Stripes in blue/ white I added a bow with a couple of different ribbons and flowers with a covered button . and of course this chart comes with a bonus chart :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
 

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: