Thursday, April 28, 2022

Berry Bakery ..Up On A Pedestal

 

Good morning! 
WE have 3 new releases coming to your shops in May .. so let your favorite shop know you are interested!
First up the "Berry Bakery" from our "Up On The Pedestal" series!

all of the supplies you need .. I finished this one on a smaller canister (item# on back of chart)  the wood strawberries are from Michael's.I used Chelsea's Checks and Stitching Housewives Stripes.. for the backing..
Are you ready to pick some berries?

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

Nina said...

Oh my goodness!!! I love the strawberries!!! Thank you for another Wonderful Pattern!!!