Thursday, December 13, 2018

The Snowman Tree and The Scrapbook Tree

 Good morning!
Here are 2 more trees .. the scrapbook tree and the snowman tree.. These are both in the family room ..These animals are too much .. always posing for pictures ..
 The scrapbook tree rotates .. I bought it at Hobby Lobby lots of years ago on clearance for 13.00 ..it started as a place for all the kids ornaments they had made in school with their pictures..
 then all their school wallet size photos were added .. and just random photos I love..
3 different kinds of  ribbons and berry garlands
 The topper is made from scrapbook cardstock that is scored and made into fans .. I glued a stiff cardboard tube between them to stick the top of the tree through

Chelsea made me a few this year for the tree but I have a lot more to make!
 The snowman tree is in the opposite corner and is full of snowman ornaments .. It is a flocked tree ..
 stitched ornaments ..

 and all things snowman !
 the topper is off of a light up snowman that the bottom wasn't working so up on the tree he went.. I crocheted him a
super long scarf that gets woven in the tree
 Both have ruffled fabric tree skirts that I made a few years ago ..

 you can see more about the mantel ..here 
Up on the Housetop chalkboard 
 thanks so much for stopping by!


 Thanks so much for your visit!
                                                  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/


7 comments:

Lefty Stitcher said...

Amazing as usual!! Love the Snowman's long scarf. Thanks. I love seeing all your pics. I see something different every time. Hi Ronnie and Calvin.

Barb said...

Both tree are wonderful. You do such a creative job with your tree toppers! My tree is sort of a memory tree but not pictures. That is a great idea.

Samsungirexindia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thanida said...

This is great do you have a catologue if so I would love one to share with friends and family.isc123

supersonic100g9 said...

สำหรับวิธีการเที่ยวชุมชนก็คือ รถจักรยาน 1 คัน นั่นเอง พวกเราก็จะสามารถปั่นไปดูวิถีชีวิตของชุมชน ทิวทัศน์ทัศนียภาพความสวยของธรรมชาติ แล้วก็ได้สูดอากาศบริสุทธิ์เข้าปอดอย่างนี้ นานเท่าไรก็ไม่มีผู้ใดว่าจ้ะ ตรงนี้จะมีฐานการเรียนต่างๆให้นักเดินทางได้เรียนรู้เกี่ยวกับสังคมรีไซเคิล น่าดึงดูดมากมายทีเดียว

เช่ารถพร้อมคนขับ
เช่ารถดอนเมือง
เช่ารถรายวัน
บริการรถเช่า
รถเช่ากระบะ

Arlene G said...

Thanks for sharing these again Priscilla. I need some ideas for finishing I love how you use some of the bigger cross stitch pieces for ornaments as well. I am going to try that this year.

murakami said...

thanks for the education. and yes, keep writing and helping us.It’s very interesting fact to hear from you.
joker123