Friday, December 28, 2018

Tiered Trays in 2018



Good morning!
Hope you all had wonderful times this holiday season!
A little walk through all of 2018 Galvanized tiered trays! You know I love to decorate these trays for the seasons!
 All colored text is clickable so you can read more about them!
This was the tray for Winter !



and then it was time for Spring!



Then in April the tray got decorated with chickens and daisies!


the oval tray all Patriotic 

May brought all the red,white and blue to the tray!

August brought the sunflowers to the tray ..



The Fall tiered tray..



The oval tiered tray for Fall ..



The Halloween tiered tray..


The oval tray decorated for Christmas 



The Christmas tray! 

Thanks so much for your visit!
                                                  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/


4 comments:

Crystal said...

Priscilla all of them are just beautiful...your decorating skills are top notch...

Unknown said...

Love them all, I really enjoy your blog, full of sesonal goodness. You're very talented and Chelsea too:).
Happy New Year! Kathleen in Az

Karen Gieselman said...

I just love these! You are the reason I bought my tiered tray.

Barb said...

You always do an amazing job with the trays!!!