Thursday, November 29, 2018

Up On The Housetop

 Happy Thursday friends! Ronnie is getting excited for Christmas!
The chalkboard that hangs on the kitchen wall is finally drawn! 
The reindeer were busy this year so the chickens came to the rescue!

 Santa and his chickens .. landing on a house with wreaths in all the windows!

Down below the chickens are draping  the vintage truck with garland ..




This is a vintage frame I had a piece of wood cut to fit and then painted with chalkboard paint .. it gets changed out for every season and holiday!
Thanks so much for your visit!

This weeks You Tube video..
                                                  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Barb said...

Your new chalkboard looks just wonderful! Ronnie looks so festive!

Gayla said...

Oh, you know this has to be a chart! I can see those chickens with the garland kinda loose threads between each flag!!!! Soooooo cute!

Sam I Am...... said...

You are so creative! How do you keep from smearing it as it is so full of Christmas Cheer! Love the "s" on the sleigh and the chickens are a hoot! Tell Ronnie to take it easy as it's a few days until Christmas....although for those who create the magic for others it will come way too soon! LOL! Enjoy the moments leading up to it...I am a slug and always behind but I'm okay with it. Take care! Love your podcasts too!

The Eveningstitcher said...

Love it all, Priscilla!! Such and inspiration and your bedroom set is gorgeous!! Thank you so much for sharing!