Saturday, September 29, 2018

Two More Halloween Finishes!

 Good morning!
Here are 2 more Halloween finishes! First is Basketful of Autumn from With Thy Needle and Thread
 I mounted it on the same galvanized pedestal frame that Basketfull of summer and Basketful of Spring were on ..
 I added licorice Lady Dot Creates Ric Rac .. and then a torn ruffled strip of Halloween homespun .. made a bow from Halloween plaid ribbon ..black gingham ..and orange gingham . I added Halloween colored berry pick and little felt Halloween cuties that came from Dollar Tree..
 All the Classic Colorworks color floss I used are above
 Love it and am so happy to add it to my Halloween decorations!
 Second finish is this cuteness from Heart In Hand ..Hocus Pocus I mounted it on sticky board and added Lady Dot creates mini pompoms in the color Jack.. A torn homespun ruffle ..an orange gingham bow and a covered button in black homespun finish it off .. it is Cute and only took 2 nights of stitching!

The Classic Colorworks floss I used are above..
***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****

This will be an ornament for my Halloween tree ..that hopefully will be put up this weekend  ..

  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Deb said...

Wonderful finishes!

The Eveningstitcher said...

They are both beautiful, Priscilla!! I love that you share your color choices and how you finish each one. Thank you again for sharing! Have a wonderful day! Raining here in Michigan...

Kathy H said...

I love your Halloween finishes. Wish I could stitch faster. I have so many I would like to do but not many finishes. I love how you finished them too.

Barb said...

Great Halloween finishes!! I just love the way you finished Basketful!

Unknown said...

I like the bag from Nicki's Notealbes "Christmas Tree Farm, tall vinyl zipper bag. It would be fun to put Farmhouse Christmas project in.😊Brenda Gorczyca.9370 Churchill Rd Jackson MI 49201

Unknown said...

Love the basket full of Autumn with the pumpkins. Hocus Pocus is cute and my daughter loves the movie:).
Kathleen in Az

Phoebes World said...

Just beautiful!