Tuesday, October 4, 2022

"JOY" ..Tiered Tray Tidbit

Happy Friday!
We are jumping to Christmas with the Tiered Tray Tidbits! 
This is " JOY" available here in our Etsy shop!
The back ..
For finishing I used.. Chelsea's Checks .. aqua / white 
Stitching Housewives ribbon -
Snowflake charms .. Walmart
Beads for hanger ..Amazon shop
finishing video ,,,



 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Our Etsy shop
 

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

Glynda said...

Good morning Priscilla! I love this chart - so adorable! Thank you and Chelsea for creating such amazing charts!
I have a quick question: I have subscribed to your blog for years but over the last few months for some reason, I'm longer getting your email/blog updates. Would you happen to know why or what I can do to get them started again? I can't find the subscribe button on your blog. I just hate missing all the fantastic updates!
Thank you!
Glynda