Sunday, October 30, 2022

January Month 2 Month

Happy Halloween!
Our second new release for November is our January Month 2 Month! The snowy sky with the blue barn and all of the snowpeople make for a very happy chart!
These will ship to shops the beginning of November!
all the necessities.. I used Chelsea's Checks in blue and Stitching Housewives stripes in white with black stripes .. Stitching Housewives ribbons 
the first 3 months of Month 2 Month

the 2nd 3 months of Month 2 Month


 Thanks so much for stopping by! 


Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!


our new shirts ands bags!

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: