Sunday, October 30, 2022

Let’s Go Ride A Bike .. Winter Woods


Good morning!
Our first new release for November is "Let's Go Ride A Bike .. Winter Woods "

Snowmen and a fox riding in the bike basket make this chart irresistible for your Winter decor! 
These charts will ship to shops the beginning of November!
All the supplies you need.. The designs are changed out on the metal basket with magnets. I used Chelsea's Checks in blue and Stitching housewives stripes in white with red.. Stitching Housewives ribbon and the little tag piece is from Walmart. Pinecones ..snowballs and greenery are from Hobby Lobby 

The first 6 months of "Let's Go Ride A Bike"
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Our Etsy shop 

 

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: