Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Santa Sweet Tiered Tray Tidbit


Good morning! 
This is "Santa Sweet" the last in our October set of Tiered Tray Tidbits .."Santa Sweet is available here in our Etsy shop  ..There is also a C_U_T_E bonus chart included with thei chart!
I have finished all of these  as ornaments and below is the tutorial I used ...
"JOY"
"HoHoHO"
"Merry"
"Sweet"
I used Chelsea's Checks in aqua for all the ornaments.. I used beads from our Amazon shop ..
Snowflake decoration is from Walmart.




Thanks so much for stopping by! 
We hope your day is "Sweet"!
Our Etsy shop 
 

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!

Our new Jolly Housewives Shirts and bags available here 

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: