Monday, October 3, 2022

December ..Month 2 Month



Good morning! 
It's time for the "December Month 2 Month"!
These charts will be shipping to shops this week .. 
all of the supplies you need

August thru November "Month 2 Month"
For finishing I used the same basket .. as the other months and switched the design out with magnets ..Fabrics are Stitching Housewives Stripes in red/ black and Chelsea's Checks in red/white .. The picks and little ladder are from Hobby lobby..


finishing tutorial 

Thanks so much for stopping by!


Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: