Thursday, October 13, 2022

Haunted House ..Dapper Doodad

Happy FRiday! 
Here is the 2nd addition to our little Halloween Dappeer Doodad town ! This is the "Haunted House" available here in our Etsy shop!

These are fun to stitch as a single piece or put them all together for the cutest little Halloween Town! For finishing the pedestal frame is from PaisleysandPolkadots.com.. I used Chelsea's Checks in orange and black and Stitching Housewives stripes in black and white. I stitched the first letter of the bonus banner and you can see how I used the beads from Our Amazon shop to make the banner .. It is going to be so cute!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Our Etsy shop
 

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: