Tuesday, October 4, 2022

I Thee Wed.. Ring Bearer Pillow or sampler

Good morning! 
"I Thee Wed" is our last new release shipping to shops this week !
I sewed it into a ring bearer pillow for the most handsome ring bearer !
I used Chelsea's Checks in black and white for the backing and the ruffle .. I added a strap of our Stitching Housewives Ribbon on the back for easy carrying . We did not attach the rings to it but you can always sew pieces of ribbon to the front to tie the rings on. 
all the supplies needed...
This would also make a pretty wedding / anniversary sampler .. a basic alphabet is included so you can personalize yours. 

 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is so neat and special. Especially for the wedding. Chelsea's special day love you and all of you