Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Farmers Market .. Tiered Tray Tidbits

Good morning!

Let's take a trip to the Farmers Market! " Farmers Market" is available here in our Etsy shop!  

There is corn , strawberries, mason jars full of  flowers and tomatoes available at the market!




"Farmers Market" joins "Sweet Corn Seeds" and "Farm Fresh Eggs" For finishing I used one of the gingham blocks from Michael's added Chelsea's Checks to the block and a bow with a floweer with a covered button center 

Thanks so much for stopping by!



 

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)