Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Queen Bee Bakery .. Up On A Pedestal


Good morning!

This is "Queen Bee Bakery" .. The next in the "Up On A Pedestal" series! Queen Bee Bakery will be shipping to shops the first week of June! "Queen Bee Bakery" joins "Barnyard Bakery" and "Bunny Bakery"

I used Priscilla's Pretty Plaids and Lori Holt vintage trim for finishing ..
Finished on an enamel flour tin from Hobby Lobby .. the little bee accesories were also from Hobby Lobby in the fairy garden section 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: