Friday, May 14, 2021

Berry Sweet .. What's In my Cup

Good morning!

Look at all those strawberries stuffed in the cup! "Berry Sweet" is available here in our Etsy shop! The sweetest little pink truck is driving across the bottom with a giant strawberry in the back ..

Chelsea stitched "Berry Sweet" on 28 count black evenweave with all Classic Colorworks. I used a mason jar board from Scarlet Sky Designs Etsy shop .. Priscilla's Pretty Plaids .. and Chelsea's Checks were used for backing up the design. I added a bow and a daisy to the top of the "jar"

 Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Etsy shop 

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

disney@heart said...

So cute, I love a strawberry and in the cup is precious. I really love stitching all of these now to get down to finishing business.