Friday, May 21, 2021

Happy Camper .. What's In MY Cup!

Good morning! 

Let's go camping! This is Happy Camper .. the newest What's In mY Cup.. available here in our Etsy shop!  A little log cabin in the woods and a cute vintage truck and vintage trailer are the stars of this cup!

May cups .. Mom .. Berry Sweet .. Happy Camper 

Stitched by Chelsea on 28 count evenweave with all Classic Colorworks .. For finishing I used a clip frame from Walmart ,, Chelsea's Checks for the backing .. and burlap ribbon for a bow . Isn't that truck and trailer just the sweetest!


 Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Etsy shop 

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: