Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Sweet Corn Seeds.. Tiered Tray Tidbit



Good morning!
It's a new month and time for a  new set of Tiered Tray Tidbits!
 First up is "Sweet Corn Seeds" 
available here in our Etsy shop !
Stalks of sweet corn and a basket full of corn with gingham borders decorate this seed packet ..
 Chelsea stitched "Sweet Corn Seeds" on 28 count black evenweave with all Classic Colorworks .For finishing I used  the green gingham block from Michael's ..item # on chart .. Chelsea's Checks 
Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!

If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: