Friday, May 7, 2021

Mom.. What's In My Cup

Good morning friends! 

Since Mother's Day  is this weekend ..there is a bouquet of flowers in the cup for Mom! "Mom" is available here in our Etsy shop ! 

A mason jar full of flowers and a bike with a basket of flowers add to the design... to stitch for yourself or for a special MOM ..

Chelsea stitched " Mom" on 28 count black evenweave with all Classic Colorworks... for finishing I used a paddle from the facebook group "Stitch, etc"  

I added Chelsea's Checks for the finishing fabric. A pink bow , a lace bow and a yellow daisy with a covered button .. An easy but oh so pretty finish ..  


 Thanks so much for stopping by... and we hope you have  a wonderful Mother's Day!

Our Etsy shop 

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: