Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Bless This Farm .. Tiered Tray Tidbit

Good morning! 
The last of the "Farmers Market" "tiered Tray Tidbits" is Bless This Farm .."Bless This Farm is available here in our  Etsy shop 
You will love stitching the sweet pig and chicken along with the barn surrounded by corn!

and of course.. surprise!  
There is a fun freebie included ! 



Chelsea stitched " Bless This Farm " on 28 count black evenweave with all Classic Colorworks ..Don't they look amazing all stitched up and decorating the tray!

 
I used one of the blocks from Michael's for finishing ..Chelsea's Checks .. a daisy topped bow and some sprigs of buds.

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

Joyce said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.