Sunday, December 9, 2018

The Christmas Village 2018

 Good morning!
Here it is the Christmas Village!
 The little Disney area ..
 the skating rink .. the skaters skate :) I found this rink at the Goodwill last year because our old Department 56 one wasn't skating anymore and it works perfectly!
 The village surrounds the Red Truck tree and the Santa tree in the living room ..I put the trees up on Rubbermaid bins so that the village can go all around them ..  This is all my husbands job and he does a great job every year ..
 a lot of the houses came from the Good will .. and most of them are from Kohls, Joanne fabrics a couple from Walmart and a couple Dept. 56..
 the farm area.. the village extends from the far living room wall into the dining room and ends at the hutch in the dining room
 he uses boards, bins, boxes and even a few tupperware containers for height ..
 Ronnie occasionally flips her toy into it :)

 Looks like a Hallmark movie village :)
makes you want to move in!
the home tour vide ..
Thanks so much for your visit!
                                                  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Jill said...

Everything looks just beautiful!! Have a wonderful week!

Blessings,
Jill

Shelly said...

Wow! Just lovely. Your decorations make me want to decorate!

Pattie davidson said...

Everything looks so pretty I love Christmas. I have the same skating rink. Mine is about 20 years old. It has worked like a jewel every year. My grandchildren have always loved it!

Pam F. said...

Have you ever visited Bronner's in Frankenmuth, Michigan?

https://www.bronners.com/home.do

Barb said...

Your husband does a terrific job!! I loved seeing the close ups of the parts of the village. So much fun!

Karen said...

Wow! That is quite a display. Your husband did a great job.