Thursday, December 6, 2018

Red Truck Christmas Tree


 Happy Thursday!
The next tree I am sharing is the red truck tree!
 not only are there red trucks but blue trucks and campers as well!
 and one stitched ornament with a vintage station wagon! This is from Heart In Hand ..Magic of Christmas..
 I used black white and red plaid to finish it ..
the topper is made from Book pages and buffalo check ribbons..
 The truck at the top is from Walmart .. there are red berry garlands and White berry garlands ..plates and a platter that I added ribbon hangers to to add to the tree ..
2018 Christmas Home Tour ...click the arrow below ..

Thanks so much for your visit!
                                                  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So much fun! Lots of work for you..thanks for sharing 🎄🎄

Angela said...

So cute! Did you make the sweater balls?

Unknown said...

I just love your theme Christmas trees, this one is so adorable. Love the trucks and berries. Kathleen in Az

Karen said...

Beautiful tree!