Monday, August 23, 2021

November Calendar Crate


Good morning!

This is the November "Calendar Crate " which features Farm Fresh Cranberries! 

This chart ships to needlework shops the first week of September .. along with "Silent Night" and a new "Up on the Pedestal" chart !

The prettiest Fall tree with all its Fall colored leaves .. A gorgeous house with cranberry garlands all around!
For finishing I used the display piece from Hobby Lobby ..item # above. This one has been dry brushed with off white chalk paint. I used Priscilla's Pretty Plaids and Chelsea's Checks in black/ white . It is attached using washers and magnets .I added a wheat / cream pumpkin pick(Michael's) to the jar with some red berry picks (Hobby Lobby) the beaded garland was from Hobby Lobby last year...
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
 

 Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

When will you offer the November Calendar Crate in PDF form?
Thank you

Nanci_319 said...

I know I say this all the time. But this…THIS one is my favorite. As of today. Until you design a new favorite. But for now, this is it. Autumn is my season and this is going to be a beautiful addition to my decor. Thank you for all you do!

Nanci_319 said...

I know I say this all the time. But this…THIS one is my favorite. As of today. Until you design a new favorite. But for now, this is it. Autumn is my season and this is going to be a beautiful addition to my decor. Thank you for all you do!