Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Pumpkin Farm ...Tiered Tray Tidbit


Good morning! 
Are you ready to take a ride to the "Pumpkin Farm"? "Pumpkin Farm" is the newest of the Fall "tiered Tray Tidbits" and is available here in our Etsy shop!

"Pumpkin Seeds" and "Pumpkin Farm" They will be fabulous in your "Fall" Tiered Tray!

the cat model :)  Chelsea stitched "Pumpkin Farm" on black 28 count evenweave. For finishing I used one of the blocks from Michael's ..that I added ribbon to the outside ..I added a bow and a velvet pumpkin to the top.. The background fabric is Chelsea's Checks 


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Etsy shop 


Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!

If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
 

No comments: