Sunday, August 22, 2021

Silent Night

Good morning! 

This is "Silent Night" and I am so excited to share all the details of with you! 

Silent Night ships to shops the first week of September!

"Silent Night" with it's pretty church and Santa and the reindeer flying over the farm was so much fun to stitch .. I love every little detail in this piece and I know you will also! Stitched on 28 count evenweave with all Classic Colorworks .

For finishing I used this plaid "frame" from Hobby Lobby .. Item # above. It is in the Fall section so if you are planning on finishing yours like this you need to get the wood piece soon . The star ornaments and the Noel ornament are also from Hobby Lobby.




I used Priscilla's Pretty Plaids in red/white and black/white. I glued the 4 stars to the top of the frame and added the ornament in the center . I did change the bow on the ornament.

 Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Etsy shop 

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
f you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

Textila Erika said...

Oh, it's so pretty! You ladies have outdone yourself! A must-stitch.