Thursday, August 12, 2021

Come on over for 5 Finishes!



Good morning! Last week I finished some pieces for Kimberly at Fat Quarter shop and also my
  "Calvin and Clyde" above! So let's go thru the details .. The truck above and all other finishing pieces shown is from Hobby Lobby .. I used Priscilla's Pretty Plaids in black and white .. and only added a sunflower for decoration. I stitched the background of the sign with Black Coffee to make it look like a chalkboard.
The next 4 finishes are all Kimberly's stitching 
Stitching With The Housewives 
.. "And to All A Good Night "  
stitched on 14 count chalkboard Aida finished the same as the model .. frame info on the back of the chart..
Lori Holt's Flea Marker Flowers .. Wood piece from Hobby Lobby .. I added fabric covered sticky board and a polka dot ruffle .. 3 burlap bows .. daisies and the center daisy has a covered button in the center of the flower



Stitiching With The Housewives  July Calendar Crates  finished with washers and magnets .. so the pieces can be switched out monthly .. Priscilla's Pretty Plaids and Chelsea's Checks .. Both finishing pieces from Hobby Lobby ..all info on the back of the chart 


 Patchwork seasons Freedom I used the red/ white Priscilla's Pretty Plaids .. I added a bow with 2 different ribbons and a blue check star on top 
Yesterday in Kimberly's video she gave all the sku numbers for all these finishing pieces ..
Thanks so much for stopping by!

 Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: