Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Fall Jar.. Tiered Tray Tidbit

Good morning!
This is "Fall Jar" the newest "tiered tray tidbit"! 
"Fall Jar is available here in our Etsy shop!
"Fall Jar" joins "Pumpkin Farm" and "Pumpkin Seeds" ..

Our adorable scarecrow is holding a banner of acorns and fall leaves .. He is surrounded by a field of sunflowers with pumpkins around his jar!

Your tiered tray will look amazing decorated for Fall!

Chelsea stitched "Fall Jar" on 28 count black evenweave .. For finishing I used a block from Michael's that I glued ribbon tp the sides of . I added Chelsea's Checks for the background a buffalo plaid pumpkin ..small sunflowers and a bow of orange checks .




Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Etsy shop 
 

 Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

Susan Renfer said...

Hi, when you use a block for finishing, do you cover the whole block with fabric first? I love how nicely they can stand anywhere.
Susan Renfer