Sunday, November 29, 2020

Here Comes Santa Claus!



Happy Sunday friends!
Here Comes Santa Claus! The chalkboard in the kitchen is all ready for Christmas! 
Piper and Ronnie are so excited for Christmas! 
Santa Claus is coming to town with reindeer pulling his sleigh and a bunch of gingerbread cookies dragging behind!
Santa's  vintage truck is carrying a load of candy canes with gingerbread decorating the truck!

This chalkboard is a staple on the kitchen wall ... getting changed out for all the holidays and seasons!
 I love my kitchen decorated for Christmas .. it is just a happy place!
You can see more of the kitchen hutch here .. and the vintage Santa mug tiered tray here 
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)