Monday, September 18, 2017

Kringle and Woolard

Good morning!
Kringle and Woolard are finally finished!

I mounted the stitching on sticky board, and did another sticky board with homespun..My son in law cut me a piece of barn wood that I mounted it on..
I added evergreen trim to the top and side ...I used torn homespun and plaid flannel ribbon for the bow..I added rusty jingle bells and stars.. and some red berries.. 
The chart is from Plum Street Samplers.. 28 count tea/coffee dyed evenweave.. and all Classic Colorworks threads..He was one of my Stitchmaynia starts..

Finally...Please be considerate ...if you copy my finishes and post them in public forums, give a link to my blog...or my facebook page.. it's only the right thing to do...I spend a lot of time coming up with unique finishes and share where I get things so you don't have to search ... that's it.. Have a great day!

If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

11 comments:

maarnolde said...

Such a beautiful finish. Where is the best place to buy sticky board? Thank you for sharing.

Unknown said...

Your finishes add to the Santa design;). Kathleen in Az

Feathers in my Nest said...

You are a magnificent finisher!!
I suck at it.Haha..

CathieJ said...

I am always impressed by the creativity of your finishes. When I saw Kringle I said "yum". Why you may ask? Because it is a delicious pastry found in Wisconsin mostly. I order some each year. I like your Kringle too though.

shirley flavell said...

Looks fabulous.

The Eveningstitcher said...

I just love your YouTube channel and now am just discovering your blog...its wonderful! I love how creative you and your daughter are with your finishes...so inspiring....and I love that you stitch on 28 count evenweave..In reading your profile, I have five children also...four boys and one girl too...but I couldn't get my darling daughter to cross stitch if her life depended on it!! Thank you for posting and the hard work both of you put into these videos....I think everyone enjoys them!!

Lori Griffore said...

You are a very talented and gifted lady and I for one appreciate all you do and show us.........my goodness....wish I lived next door! LOLOLOL

Barb said...

What a cute piece!! I bought a Halloween thing at WalMart. If I get it together, believe me, you will get the credit. You are wonderful for sharing ideas!

PNLima said...

I just remebered Michael Bublé singing: It's begining to look a lot like Christmas. Your beatiful piece does that!
Have a nice day!

Carol said...

This is SO adorable--one of my favorite finishes of yours yet, Priscilla :)

Vixxen36 said...

I would hope people would link their finishing if inspired by you. I know you have me looking at the most unusual objects to see how I could use them for finishing. I link back to you, but not sure how to do hashtags yet?