Monday, November 4, 2019

A Buffalo Check Santa

Good morning!
Don't you love him?!?
This is one of my Stitchmaynia starts and I started him on the way home from the Midwest Cross Stitch retreat in Minnesota ..
I changed up the floss colors to the reds and blacks so he would fit in with all my Buffalo plaid Christmas decor ..I used all Classic Colorworks Licorice Red .. Black Coffee and bamboo were the colors I used .. I stitched him on 28 count Tea/ coffee dyed evenweave . I found the red and black easel at Hobby Lobby .. I added buffalo check fabric to a sticky board and also mounted the stitching on sticky board ..
two ribbons .. one red check one buffalo check were used for the bow .. A snowy white pick with red berries and a pinecone topped off the bow ..
.Christmas decorating is in full swing over here and I can't wait to share all the trees an decorations!
Thanks so much for stopping by ! 
Also if you get a chance please vote for my blog in the Crafties 
by clicking here 
Thanks so much !
This weeks video 

**** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!


**

Ronnie's Needleminder click here 
We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          




13 comments:

Martha said...

Such a cute Santa. And I voted! Good luck.

Cotton Blossom said...

You got my vote! Thanks for all the inspriation.

Carol Leatherman said...

New Santa is gorgeous!
Love this shot - cannot wait to see video on Christmas decor!
Voted for ya!

Barb said...

I love the red easel! Perfect with that Santa. I voted for you and good luck. You share so much you definitely deserve to win!

Stamper D said...

Love your finish and display. Looking forward to seeing your home tour! I voted! ❤

Unknown said...

Your finish really makes Santa amazing!
Love to watch your videos. Stitching with the Real Housewives of Crossstitch keeps me motivated. Thank you for all your crafting encouragement!

Patty's Stitches said...

He's so adorable! I am about 1/3 finished with mine. Do you used batting under your cross stitch pieces or mount them directly on the sticky board?

Rigid Box said...

Very Nice article. I hope you will publish again such type of post. Thank you

Sheila said...

Perfection :)
I can't wait for your Christmas home tour.
Hugs-x-

Sam I Am...... said...

I voted for you the other day! Love your Santa and glad you changed the colors. Your finishes are too cute!

Linda Mc said...

He's super cute, I love him. Love that vintage Santa box too. I voted for you the other day too.

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I can't wait to start mine!

Stamper D said...

Just adorable!!! You have my vote!