Friday, August 7, 2020

Harvest ..What's In My Cup!

 Good morning! It's time for the Fall/ Autumn What's In My Cup! This is Harvest ..and it's available in our Etsy shop here 

 Harvest features a barn with sunflowers surrounding it ..the chickens are guarding the best pumpkin in the patch! I stitched mine on 28 count black evenweave .
For finishing I used the barn from Hobby Lobby's Spring shop..I found this barn last week on clearance for 66% off. I mounted the stitching on sticky board ..with batting underneath.
 I used the black buffalo check from our Priscilla's Pretty Plaids on another piece of sticky board and then added Lori Holt Vintage trim to the sides . I glued both pieces together and then glued them to the back of the barn piece.

I added a black check bow to the top and a sunflower on top of the bow ..
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Our Etsy shop 



*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

2 comments:

Maria said...

Absolutely adorable!

R's Rue said...

So pretty.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com