Friday, August 21, 2020

Hello Pumpkin! Fall What's In My Cup


Hello Pumpkins! 
Look what's in my cup! The biggest pumpkin ever!  You can find this chart here in our Etsy shop !
 Hello Pumpkin is the third in the Fall ..What's in My Cup series!
 I stitched the Hello Pumpkin on 28 count black evenweave with all Classic Colorworks floss.. I found the Pumpkin Spice canister at Michael's ..but my Walmart also sells them ( cheaper!) I mounted the stitching on sticky board .. I also mounted the black "Priscilla's Pretty Plaids " on sticky board .. I glued the 2 pieces together and then glued them to the canister. I made a bow with 2 different ribbons and added a velvet pumpkin to the top .

Harvest and Fall Y'All 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Our Etsy shop ..



*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

3 comments:

Sherri said...

I love these and they way you finished them! A trip to Michaels is on my list today. 😁

gailss said...

Adorable and just love these cup series....this pumpkin one is the cutest!!!

Unknown said...

Would like to carry your charts at Needlecraft Corner in Baltimore. Please contact me at. Drema@needlecraft-corner.com. Thanks