Friday, May 1, 2020

What’s In My Cup .. USA

Good morning!
There's an Eagle stuffed in a cup!
Today starts the patriotic series of What's in my Cup!
The USA  chart is available in our Etsy shop here 
Today is May 1st .. the start of Stitchmaynia and this fun chart  would be a perfect start for one of your Maynia days!
Finishing .. The Pioneer Woman made us these cute little pedestals ( just kidding :) but they are perfect for the cups! ) They are available at Walmart in the summer section .

I mounted the stitching on sticky board and then mounted blue check fabric  on sticky board and red check fabric on sticky board . Glued both of those together and then glued the stitching on top . I then glued them to the little pedestal frame .. and added blue check fabric covered buttons inside the metal flowers that came on the frame .

Sam and Liberty are so excited for another eagle to join them!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hashtags
#pcwhatsinmycup
#pcstitchingwiththehousewives
#pctherealhousewivesofcrossstitch




Our Etsy shop ..


*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

3 comments:

Mary in AR said...

So very cute! Do you by any chance have a SKU number or item number or even the barcode number for this stand? And maybe the house frame from Walmart as well? Looking forward to tomorrow's video.
Thanks!

Sam I Am...... said...

To cute as usual! How did I miss Liberty Sam? I am still waiting for Penelope and Peep for one of my Maynia starts....things are slow being delivered but that's alright jut so people stay safe and well! I can't wait to get those 2 charts! Happy Maynia!

Betty said...

They are so cute. Love the eagle in the cup.