Friday, May 8, 2020

What’s In My Cup .. Stars and Stripes

Good morning! 
This is the newest What's in  my cup .. Stars and Stripes! 
Available in our Etsy shop 

To finish Uncle Sam .. I mounted the stitching on sticky board and also 2 different check fabrics on sticky board .. I glued all 3 pieces together and then glued them on this black paddle from Lela Mae Designs on Facebook ..I added a bow of ticking stripe ribbon and a gingham check heart from Hobby Lobby.

He looks great with our Sam and Liberty 
and the USA What's in My Cup  We hope you love this Stars and Stripes What's in my cup! 
#pcwhatsinmycup

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Our Etsy shop ..


*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

6 comments:

debbie said...

I am falling in love with all of these!

debbie said...

I am falling in love with all of these!

diamondc said...

Positively adorable.
Stay Healthy

Catherine

Gayla said...

You are on fire with your cute new patterns! I love it they are so on-season. I was thinking of skipping Patriotic this year because last year mine was out for way too long (end of April through 9-11)... I can't do that though. My Lady Liberties need to breathe.

Wendy said...


I’m wondering if you have done a tutorial on how to fix a boo-boo? More specifically, when you don’t leave yourself enough linen or fabric at the edge of your project for framing or other types of finishing. For example you miscount and when your project is finished you have a half inch left
On the right side and 3 inches left on the left. Do you have any clever ideas? Has this been a tutorial? Could it be a tutorial? Just a thought. Hoping you can help. Thank you.

Sam I Am...... said...

I love all your patterns and I am working on 3 but not the new ones! I adore the patriotic ones you've just released. You are a great designer along with Chelsea....I love your color choices too. I am slowly getting some 'fancy floss'. Take care, stay well, and stay safe!