Sunday, May 31, 2020

A Bee C Sampler


Good morning!
This is A B C Sampler from Country Cottage Needleworks . this was one of my Stitchmaynia starts 2 years ago!
I used Classic Colorworks floss in the colors .. Queen Bee .. Ye Old Gold .. Lemon grass.. Ladybug.. Hickory Sticks.. Bamboo .I also left off the alphabet and moved the bottom border up . It is stitched on 28 count Monaco that we coffee Tea dyed 
I was able to go to a Hobby lobby last Monday and I found this wood standing piece with a saying and beads on it . I didn't have the stitching with me but hoped that it would fit ..and it did! 

I untied the beads .. they were strung diagonally across the frame .  I mounted the stitching on sticky board ..with a layer of  batting . I mounted yellow polka dot fabric on sticky board I then added daisy trim to the back of the stitching before I glue it to the yellow dots. Black gingham check fabric was torn and then ruffled for the top and bottom edges . I used magnets and washers to attach the stitching to the wood piece . I glued the wood beads to the bottom ledge of the frame and added daisies that I topped with black gingham covered buttons.. I also added a bee button to the center wood bead .

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: