Sunday, May 24, 2020

The Buzz of the Bees

Good morning! 
This is Buzz of the Bees .. a new Stitching With The Housewives chart that will ship to shops June 1st! 
 We are so excited to bring you another one of my chalkboards brought to life in cross stitch! Chickens.. sunflowers and bees .. some of our favorite summer things!
 Chelsea stitched this on 28 count evenweave that we dyed with Rit dye .. then coffee tea dyed . This would look great on any color fabric that the white floss will show ..It was sticthed with all Classic Colorworks but a DMC conversion is listed on the chart ..I am currently stitching it on blue fabric ..

To finish it ..  I mounted the stitching on sticky board .. and also added 2 other fabrics to sticky boards ..Glued the 3 pieces together and used magnets and washers to mount it to this chicken wire frame Chelsea and here husband made .. I added some greenery and a big sunflower with a bee button inside... Hope you love her as much as we do!
 Thanks so much for stopping by!

 Our Etsy shop ..


*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
Finishing fabrics and sticky boards
**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

5 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Absolutely adorable. And as always, gorgeous finish.

Shannon W. said...

I love this so much! Such a cute design for summer!

Helen L said...

It's soooo cute!!!! I'll be asking my LNS for that pattern!!! LOVE IT!!! :) Hugs, H

Dorothy said...

I love Old Glory!!

Unknown said...

I love several of your designs, so hard to choose. I was trying yo find your dyeing tutorial can you point me in the right direction?
Thank you,
Muriel