Monday, April 20, 2020

A Sip Of The Seasons .. Sam and Liberty


Good morning!
The second new chart we will have for next month is The Sip Of The Seasons .. Sam and Liberty!
These charts will be out the first week of May... If you have a local or online shop you love ask them to carry our charts!
And we hope you  save room in your Maynia plans for Sam and Liberty! :)

Uncle Sam with his striped pants and chicken nesting hat  along with  his baby eagle Liberty are the stars of this chart! To finish this piece I mounted the stitching on sticky board with a layer of batting underneath  . I also mounted red ticking stripe fabric on sticky board (which became the back of the frame ) and blue check fabric on sticky board .I used the metal pieces in the back of the frame to hold the red stripe fabric sticky board in and then glued the other 2 pieces on top . This frame fits an 8 x 10 photo ..so any  frame for an 8 x 10 will work ..I made a bow from red checks and used 2 fabric stars from Hobby Lobby for decoration 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Our Etsy shop ..

*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Priscilla, I have this pattern and classic color works thread from FQS. I used your recommendations for dying my fabric with teas and coffee! This is my first time to stitch on the
28 count Monaco. Do you have a video about how to do that as far as how to stitch “2 over...”? Thanks!