Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Seasons In Chalk Christmas-ho ho ho!

Good afternoon!
The last installment of the Seasons In Chalk ( a collaboration with Hands On Design and me ) is out in the newest Just Cross Stitch Magazine.. ( online..not on the newsstand yet) and here it is! 
Can I just tell you how much I love this one .. ok ..I love them all :)

Cathy's stitched piece on the left the chalkboard on the right..All of the designs were charted so amazingly to look exactly like the chalkboard versions..So much fun to see my doodled chalkboards come to life in cross stitch!  
I stitched all of mine on 28 count black Monaco .. and used magnets on the chalkboard painted frame and small pieces of sheet metal on the back of the stitching to change them out ..The frame is an estate sale find , and it is a vintage paint by number frame.
I would like to thank all of you for your enthusiasm for all the designs as they came out ..It has been so wonderful seeing them posted on different cross stitch boards on Facebook and photos on Instagram ! I appreciate you all!
This has been so much fun , I so appreciate Cathy asking me to be a part of this..I hate to see the series end...
I hope you enjoy stitching this one to display in your home for Christmas!
 If you would like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)


Thanks so much for all your visits and sweet comments !
Linking to these fabulous parties !   
                                              http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/
http://elizabethandco.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you do more!!

Barb said...

A great design, just like all of them.

Angelina at Petite Haus said...

Very cute! I wish I could stitch faster as I have a bunch of projects I want to do, and now this is added to the list too!

Stamper D said...

I'm so excited as I subscribe to Just Cross Stitch ����������. I am a slow stitcher, but will definitely this started!!!!