Tuesday, October 18, 2016

It's time to Trick or Treat Chalkboard

Trick or treat!
What do you do when you still L-O-V-E your pumpkin picking day chalkboard? 
well of course you "carve" those pumpkins!
So I did carve the pumpkins ...erased the leaves on the pumpkin garland and added candy corn 
The chalkboard is made with a thrifted frame.. a board cut to fit the inside and then painted with chalkboard paint.. It changes with the seasons and holidays..

It hangs in between our family room and kitchen and is one of my favorite seasonal decorations!

 If you would like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)


Thanks so much for all your visits and sweet comments !
Linking to these fabulous parties !   
                                              http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/
http://elizabethandco.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That's one cute Halloween drawing!
I too think that your chalkboard is perfect for seasonal decor, beautiful artistry!
Kathleen in Az

Carol said...

Both versions are so cute, Priscilla--and I love the big candy corns :) It won't be long now--I'm sure your grandsons are very excited to trick or treat!

Okio B Designs said...

That looks amazing!

Jeanine
Okio B Designs

Barb said...

I always love seeing your chalkboards!

Sandi Magle said...

Hi, I really like these posts, because it reminds me to go change mine on the front porch. Your pumpkins are delightful, and thanks for the reminder, Sandi

Melanie said...

Hi Priscilla...love your blog and your love for CrossStitch (which I do also)!!!
I have a question on your chalkboard art...what colorful chalk do you use or chalk paint (if it is removeable)? I am just beginning!