Thursday, October 13, 2016

Knock Knock .. Halloween is Coming!


Good morning!
I have another Halloween finish! This was one of my #stitchmaynia starts back in May..
Knock Knock from Prairie Schooler..
I did change the ornage to gold for the windows, owl eyes and moon eyes.. I also filled in the 4 jack o lanterns in the corners eyes, noses and mouths.
 I used a frame I found at Good will ,, The stitching is mounted on sticky needlework board and then glued to the top of the frame ,not inside the frame opening. I then cut strips of the black homespun check fabric and tied knots every couple inches and glued that around the outside and added a bow of the same fabric.
 ..
  The other stitched piece on top of the aqua buffet is this Lizzie Kate 4 seasons Autumn..The fox and owls are salt and pepper shakers from BHG at Walmart..
 The sofa table in the family room has this vignette on it .. An old window with a Halloween Banner.. When Witches go Riding from Prairie Schooler.. and Plum Street Samplers Ghoul Tidings.
 Another vintage scale , thrift store baskets, mason jars, hydrangeas, sweater pumpkins ,crocheted pumpkins and real gourds and pumpkins are all on display!

 If you would like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)


Thanks so much for all your visits and sweet comments !
Linking to these fabulous parties !   
                                              http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/
http://elizabethandco.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

janicek said...

Oh my gosh that is all so wonderful!! I always get excited when I see that you have posted something new - a real treat (not trick :)) for sure!

Unknown said...

Your home is full of Halloween and Fall goodness. I like how you add your own style in the patterns too.
Kathleen in Az

Barb said...

How I would love to visit your home at Halloween. It is just wonderful!

Arlene G said...

Priscilla, I did that Knock Knock and somehow messed up the bottom so I had to leave out the ghoul and I used a lizzie kate alphabet to stitch Halloween. I was not about to frog that whole section.:) I also have When Witches go riding...one of my favorites.

Evelyne said...

Wonderful stitching Priscilla! Love you finishing of Knock, Knock!
You have a lovely Halloween home!

Have a nice weekend,
Evelyne

Rita said...

Everything is beautiful and you're so clever. I wish I had even a little bit of your talent for putting things together.

Summer said...

Everything is looking so pretty ♥

Carol said...

Love the way you've finished this beauty, Priscilla--will have to remember that :) I do like the gold in the windows and eyes. I did that, too, on my recent little PS finish and I am much happier than if I had left them orange :)

Glad to hear SD won again!! Exciting times for your son and family!