Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Blessed Sunflowers and Bees Tiered Tray


Good morning!
This is Blessed our freebie available here .. I had found this frame at Michael's a couple months ago , and used washers and magnets to attach it .
I used my Rae Dunn bee mugs and honey pot to the tray .. along with sunflowers .. greenery .. wood beads .. vintage chickens and cow creamers .
I stitched Blessed on 28 count black Monaco .. I mounted the stitching on sticky board ..with batting underneath ..I added another sticky board with black buffalo plaid.. ( Priscilla's Pretty Plaids) 
I added a black check bow with a sunflower on top to the sticky board so the whole thing will come off to change the design .


I think it looks perfect on the tiered tray on the kitchen table .. and I can't wait to show you the hutch all full of Rae Dunn ..sunflowers and bees ..
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Christmas  ornaments 
*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

4 comments:

Martha said...

What a Blessed Day! Storms woke up the dog and I at three so I slept in. This is the first thing I saw this morning.
Just beautiful and so cheery. Our son is autistic and asked if he could have Blessed framed for his room. I cried. He’s never asked for any of my cross stitch pieces. Big thanks to you and Chelsea.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Very pretty and bright and cherry!! So much so that I have shared this post on my FB page!! Thanks for sharing!!
Hugs,
Deb

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Love your tiered tray. So cheerful and fun. Sunflowers and bees go so well together. Happy Thursday.

Ntalbert said...

I love how you decorated the tiered tray. Really cute and cheery. And thank you for sharing the free "Blessed" pattern. We are blessed by you and your beautiful designs. Have a "Blessed" day.