Sunday, February 2, 2020

The Valentine Tree


Happy Sunday Friends! 
Last week I decided I wanted to change up the snowman tree that stays in my family room after Christmas is over through the Winter ..

You can read more about that tree here 
I had decided to change the mantel to Valentines instead of my usual winter but thought that the tree next to the mantel needed to coordinate ..

Last years winter mantel 
I went to Dollar tree and spent $17.00 .. I bought the 2 Love signs on the mantle .. the Bless your Heart signs .. The Valentine's Heart .. and 2 Valentine chalkboards .3 unpainted Love signs .. I also bought 4 bunches of red roses .
I used black buffalo check ribbon I already had ..
The white garlands were on the snowman tree so I left them .. I also added strips of red check fabrics stuffed in the tree for a garland ..There are 3 stitched pieces on the tree .. Country Cottage Needleworks February cottage .. a cute snowman with hearts ornament and Hands on Design Year In Chalk February ..So maybe this year I will stitch a couple Valentines pieces with the tree in mind..  
The roses really give a big pop of red that was needed ....I love the big bold pieces instead of the usual small ornaments ..

The truck on top is from Hobby Lobby .. The Love chalkboard is a thrift store frame I painted and added the drawing to ..
I "LOVE" it and really enjoy the brightness of it .. we have had the dreariest winter so it cheers you up when you peek into the family room .. not bad for $17.00 .. right ?

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!

**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

8 comments:

Hazel said...

Love it 😍

Rebecca said...

Nice job!!!❤️

Shannon W. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barb said...

How pretty and cheerful! Only $17, wow that is one big bargain for such a pretty tree!!

Unknown said...

Very beautiful!

Tina Mac said...

I'm sure you already know this but Hands on Design has lots of free Valentine's day charts.

Helen L said...

so cute, and pretty amazing for only $17!! :-)

Karen said...

Great tree! And such a bargain.