Monday, March 9, 2020

A Big Bunny and a Peep

Happy Monday Friends! Ronnie and Piper are so excited for you to see the new chalkboard !
There's a big bunny hanging out on the chalkboard with her favorite Rae Dunn cup!
She's a big chubby bunny .. and a chick has popped into her mug!
 Chelsea probably has that happen all the time ! :)

This chalkboard hangs in the entrance to the kitchen from the family room and I change it out for all the seasons ...It's a vintage frame that I found thrifting  and it's one of my favorite pieces of seasonal / holiday decor!


She fits in perfectly with all the Rae Dunn in the tiered tray and the hutch!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Our Etsy shop ..
*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!

Last years spring home tour  video ..


**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

3 comments:

VioletStitcher said...

Please, please tell me this will be a pattern from you!!!

Martha said...

Love the colorful bunny chalkboard. Your house looks amazing all dressed up for Spring!

Roni Hunt said...

OMg!!! What another great chalk!!!!!! I hope this is eventually a chart! Pricilla, you and Chelsea rock!!!!