Sunday, March 24, 2019

Trivet times 2



Good morning!
Remember just a couple days ago I showed you a trivet with this same stitched piece attached that Chelsea had stitched ?  It was so cute I had to stitch it myself! You can read more about that here 
and another trivet finish of Chelsea's ..
Here they both are .. mine is stitched on the grey coffee tea dye and Chelsea's on the tea /dye .. My trivet is square and hers is round and a lot bigger ..

***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****

I got my chart in the mail at about 3 in the afternoon and by 10 I had it stitched and finished ... they are small and quick!
The floss colors I used ..all Classic Colorworks .. Eggshell, Bean Sprout, Ladybug , Rain Shower, Stepping Stones ,Pumpkin Harvest, Queen Bee, Persimmon, Sticks and Twigs
I finished mine just like I finished Chelsea's with sticky board and 2 layers of batting .. Also Ladydot creates ric rac in Motherlode .. and a torn homespun ruffle ..
Since mine was smaller I used a smaller ribbon for top .. and just tied it in the back for easy changing for the seasons .. Thanks so much for stopping by!
                      If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
This weeks floss tube video ..

                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Carla Mc said...

The year of the bunnies. So cute. Loved the spring shirts too in this weeks video.

Barb said...

What a great way to use trivets!! They are both adorable!!