Saturday, March 9, 2019

Trucks and Graters



Happy Saturday!
This is the little Truck from Carrots and Cottontails Farm chart .. 
 .. my chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration with Hands on Design ..the first in the Farmhouse Chalk series 


***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****

I took the bunny to the right of the truck and put him inside the bed of the truck
I stitched it on black 28 count evenweave .. and used Classic Colorworks Rain Shower for the truck

I mounted it on sticky board and added a little tiny torn gingham fabric ruffle ..I used a magnet to attach it to the mini vintage grater


I added a bow to the handle using a pipe cleaner so I can remove it .. The bow has 2 different gingham ribbons and I made a pom pom for the center .. It's a little bunny tail !It is adorable and took hardly any time to stitch! 

                             If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Carm said...

Cute finish. Love the pom pom!

Billie said...

Too cute!! Your finishes are amazing!

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

so much charm! I love how you base your vignette on your needlework pieces.

Shortbread and Ginger said...

Love seeing how you finish off your projects, so creative!