Thursday, March 7, 2019

Spring in the Vintage Muffin Tin

Happy Thursday! 
This is Spring has Sprung from Country Cottage Needleworks .. finished up on my vintage muffin tin!
***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****
I used Classic Colorworks floss in Black Coffee, Dandelion Stem, Four Leaf Clover, Queen Bee, Ladybug , Bamboo, Deep Blue Sea and Pumpkin Harvest 
It is stitched on 28 count light grey coffee /tea dyed evenweave ..
I mounted the stitching to sticky board and then mounted black gingham to another piece of sticky board then glued them together ..
I added magnets to the back of the gingham piece to attach to the tin ..I made a bow with 3 different ribbons, greenery , yellow flowers and blue flowers and a bunny pick ..the bunny is from the Dollar tree .. and I chalk painted it ..

inside the tin I added streamers of black gingham ribbons and little fuzzy chicks and blue flowers .. This piece took 2 nights to stitch it is very cute and quick! I was so excited to have a spring piece for the muffin tin! I've stitched a Christmas piece , Fall piece , Valentines piece and now Spring .. Hopefully there will be a summer !

This weeks Floss Tube video ...
Thanks so much for stopping by!



                             If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Barb said...

Wonderful! I love the little chicks in the muffin tins!

Shortbread and Ginger said...

I love what you've done here - great idea! I never know what to do with my finished cross stitch projects.

R's Rue said...

Love.

Sam I Am...... said...

Darling! Love the little chicks. I have several antique muffin tins but no finished xs to put in them! LOL! I'm going to order those patterns as they are so cute...and quick. I like that! Trust me, when I get them done and if I put them on a muffin tin I will definitely give you credit!
Thanks for all the inspiration! I am going through all your past blogs starting at the beginning. You are so creative and get so much crafty stuff done!

Unknown said...

This is all so cute. Love your ideas and stitching