Saturday, March 2, 2019

A Little March

Good morning! This is March from the Year of Celebrations chart from Hands on Design ..

***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****

I switched up the floss colors and used all these Classic Colorworks flosses shown above
I used the same little metal drawer from Hobby Lobby that I used for January and February ..




I have a few St. Patrick's themed stitched pieces .. all monthly projects and some of them are in the foyer on the green cabinet ..

The black gingham is permanent on the back and then I added a green and white stripe ruffle to the back of the stitching .. It is mounted on sticky board and I use a magnet on the drawer and a washer on the back of the stitching to change it out every month . The bow on top has two colors of ribbon and some greenery and also some white fuzzy flowers .. I use a pipe cleaner to attach to the top of the drawer .. These stitch up quick ..one or two evenings and they are finished!

                                  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Josie0602 said...

I am enjoying seeing you complete each month. Love the little metal drawer!

Barb said...

Looks great! I especially love the green ribbon you used. It really set the design off so well!

Jenn M said...

What a great finish! Love those little ducks☺.
Jenn

Wendy Howard said...

I love seeing your finishes. I like seeing the monthly piece. Could you tell me the order of your days: like what day do you stitch Christmas, Halloween, patriotic, etc.

DKaiser said...

Thanks for sharing your work with us! Did you use the back of the drawer with the solid metal or did you use a block inside the drawer and then attach stitching to that?