Friday, December 14, 2018

The Mice Jumped in a Flour Siifter


Happy Friday!
I finished stitching this With Thy Needle and Thread Plum Pudding design this morning .. and I knew it was going in the vintage flour sifter so I finished it up this afternoon!

 I did another paint stick finish .. I mounted the stitching on sticky board .. added a ticking ruffle , and glued a fabric covered paint stirrer stick to the back of the stitching .
 I then stuck it in the sifter and added lots of greenery .. a rusty bell pick from Hobby Lobby and pine cone picks ..
I also added a bow from buffalo plaid ..
 I used Classic Colorworks floss in the colors..Holly Jolly, Mistletoe, Ribbon Red , Eggshell, antique Lace, Cocoa Bean , Blackbird , Stepping Stones, Muddy Puddle and Cinnamon Toast
 I think its place will be in the kitchen on the top of the plate stand ...

***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****
 either there or here by the vintage scale .. it is adorable and I stitched it up really quick!

This weeks Flosstube video 


2018 Christmas Home Tour

 Thanks so much for your visit!
                                                  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/





\





1 comment:

The Eveningstitcher said...

Oh my gosh!! That sifter could not be any cuter!! I'm not a fan of mice...but that pattern is adorable!! I love looking at all of your decor...you are such an inspiration!