Sunday, December 16, 2018

The Fraser Fir

 Good morning!
Today it's all about the Fraser Fir .. The family tree where all collected ornaments get displayed..
 there are 4 trees in the living room .. the red truck tree, the Santa tree, the flocked tree, and this real tree..
 I finished stitching this Heart in Hand Christmas Night piece and made it into an ornament..black buffalo check jingle bells and a covered button on top of a red buffalo check bow ..
Classic Colorworks Licorice Red, Blackbird, Snowball , Jolly Holly,Cocoa Bean, Old money , and Honeycomb were the floss colors I used 
The little elf on a reindeer is a vintage ornament from my childhood..
 The tree sits in a vintage galvanized bucket from an Estate sale .. There are weight bench weights on top of the stand in the bucket to make sure it doesn't go anywhere :) There are red gingham ribbons woven through the tree.. and the top is all red berry picks ..

 More vintage and stitched ornaments..

 The little elf is made from pantyhose with a crocheted hat and scarf .. a long time ago I made these and sold them .. wonder how many are still out there ?


 Lots of Disney ornaments .. my favorites are the big ball with ears
 more Disney and stitching
The chicken in a butter dish is on this tree.. and lots of Bread dough ornaments,, I think now they are made from Resin .. 
Thanks so much for your visit!
                                                  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Stamper D said...

Just beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

Suzdownunder said...

Hello Priscilla, not quite sure just what I am pressing on these facebook pages!!etc, also dont know what a tag is all about, but suffice to say I am following you and your daughter each week. Seeing your handiwork makes me happy! Two things I am grateful for are firstly, my health at 65 is good and Im alive! Second is, live of my husband and family. Many more too, but they are tops. 6, 7, 10.

Suzdownunder said...

Woopsee, sh be LOVE.....!?

Barb said...

What a wonderful family tree with so many of your beautiful ornaments!